- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
A Centre Court one day event ran across four Westfield centres, with the objective of bringing the Girlfriend magazine to life.
Girlfriend Magazine wanted to allow their target audience to have the ability to touch, feel and interact with products, with the campaign aimed at teenage girls bringing favourite sections of the magazine to life.
The Girlfriend Live event was hosted in Centre Court at Westifeld Albany, Chartwell, Riccarton and Queensgate. The display included four popular service sections from the magazine which the girls could engage with, plus a Girlfriend Live stage. The event included regular 10 - 15 min live shows and interactive features running throughout the day.