- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
The Icon Bannerstand
Be different & stand out from the crowd with this revolutionary NEW fabric bannerstand
- Superlight aluminium framing, wrapped in a vibrant double-sided fabric outer, secured with a zip across the top
- The stretch fabric creates the ideal amount of tension to give it a smooth, curved finish that is designed to attract the attention of passers-by
- Available in 3 different shapes (angled, curved and straight) and 2 heights
- Supplied with it's own durable carry bag to ensure the stand is protected when not in use
- Lightweight and easy to assemble - no tools required!
- Dye-sublimation printing for a long-lasting and eco-friendly vibrant image
- Optional shelves, catalogue holders & spotlights provide added functionality
- Double-sided print provides twice as much image than a traditional bannerstand
- 5 year hardware warranty
- Interchangeable fabric graphic
- We offer a full design service if required
- More Detail
- Why a fabric display?
- Get Quote
BrandStand was challenged by the market place to design a portable display stand that served a similar function to the tried and proven bannerstand but with more style and impact!
Historically a simple pull-up bannerstand was enough to make you stand out from the crowd but now they are everywhere and owned by everyone from the corner shop through to the corporate customer. Therefore the traditional bannerstand is no longer a point of difference to a marketer wanting to stand out from and in front of the masses!
Our solution is the Icon stand.
How it Works
The Icon uses super light aluminium framing wrapped in a vibrant double-sided fabric outer. The double side printed fabric graphic fits tightly around the frame and secures with a zip running along the top. The stretch in the fabric creates the ideal amount of tension in the fabric to give a smooth, curved finish that seizes the interest of passers-by.
Shapes & Sizes:
Available in 3 different shapes (angled, curved & straight) and 2 heights the Icon comes in it’s own custom carry bag for protection and transportation from event to event.
Lightweight, Easy-to-Carry and Easy-to-Assemble
Packed into the carry bag, the Icon weighs just 5 kilograms. Assembly of the frame takes one person no more than 2 minutes, and all that's left to do is slide the printed graphic over the outside and zip it together. No tools are required!
The Printing Method:
The fabric graphics are printed using the eco-friendly Dye-sublimation printing process ensuring a long lasting, clear & vibrant image. Click here for more information on Dye-sublimation printing.
To add to its functionality the Icon is also available with optional and elegant plexi-glass display shelves, catalogue holders and halogen spotlights lights. The Waveline portable counter is the ideal companion to the Icon stand should you be presenting or demonstrating to an audience.
Warranty & Longevity
Your Icon will carry the Brandstand 5yr warrantee on all hardware.
The graphics are interchangeable and can be replaced as you require. With an Icon there's no need to buy a new stand each time you change the artwork!
Caption: Three Icons, a Waveline Fabric Display Wall and a Waveline Portable Counter
To discover more about the advantages of using Dye-sublimated fabric graphics in your portable display please see: http://brandstand.co.nz/fabric_printing
|Curved Icon||Straight Icon||Angled Icon|
|Height||2020 or 1400mm||2020 or 1400mm||2065mm|
|Weight||6kgs including double sided fabric print, framing and formed carry bag.|
Thank you so much for your efficient and friendly service yesterday! It was so nice to have someone make it so easy for us within such a tight deadline.
Cherie Harris, Soil and Rock Consultants