- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
Introducing a fun new way to ENGAGE with kids.
The Brandstand digital slab is an interactive display that is kid friendly. It's a great way to create fun entertainment and interactive learning and because of its large 32" 10 point touchscreen it can be used as a tabletop, a kiosk or for game play. It operates on both the android and windows platforms making it versatile and easy to use.
The digital slab has a kid friendly outer shell that's durable and easy to maintain. The touch screen overlay is impact resistant and spill proof. You can position the table horizontally or vertically to use the interactive display or detach it from the base to mount onto a wall, counter top or other surface.
It's the perfect tool for educating or interacting with kids. It's designed to engage the children in a fun activity or game. Of course it's a great product for schools and kindergartens but it's also a great tool to have in a reception area, in a retail environment or as part of an experiential activation.
Talk to us about how you could introduce the digital slab into your environment - call us on 0800 10 99 88.
Take a look at how it can be used:
- Interactive Capacitive Touch Capabilities
- 4K UHD Color-Vibrant Digital Screen
- Powerful Processor for Add-on Media Player
- Available in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Red
- Choose Pro or Android AD Board
- Optic Fiber Panel Cable
- UL Certification
- Remote Control
- Power by outlet or 16AH rechargeable battery.
- Get Quote
I am writing to say thank you for the great stand for the Expo. It went really well, and we were the one of the best stand.
Here is some video clips we had.
Thank you for your support.
Young-Moon Kim, Chief Technology Officer, PuttiApps