- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
Portable outdoors / indoor ground banner display system.
- Ideal as ground signage
- Comes in 3 different shapes; Horizontal, Vertical & Circle
- Springs out of its sturdy carry bag for easy display
- Double-sided large graphic area
- Colour fast, vibrant dye-sublimation printing process
- Tent pegs or weights easily used for stability
- We offer a full design service if required
- Other detail
- Get Quote
A versatile and portable ground banner display system can be used indoors or outdoors ideal for Trade Shows, Field-days, Corporate and Sporting Events.
This 3.5square metre sign weighs less than 2kgs!
The sturdy hardware even comes with a 5yr Warrantee (logo)!
Simple and Quick Displays
The A-2-Go double-sided ground sign can be assembled in seconds by anyone.
Lightweight & Easy to Transport
For easy and economical delivery the A-2-Go is delivered in a compact and sturdy carry bag that also acts as the base!
Shapes and Dimensions
Horizontal:1100mm wide x 600mm high, 1500mm wide x 700mm high, 2000mm wide x 900mm high, 2700mm wide x 1100mm high
Vertical: 720mm wide x 8800mm high, 900mm wide x 1150mm high, 1100mm wide x 1900mm high
Circle:900mm wide x 900mm high, 1200mm wide x 1200mm high, 1400mm wide x 1400mm high
“Dear Caroline. Many thanks with getting our order through as fast as you have. I picked the plinths up this afternoon and they were set up at the Immunisation conference within hours, all set for an early start tomorrow. I would be sure to recommend your company to any other businesses we deal with. Kind regards ”
Jennifer Gravatt, Director Regulatory Affairs, TeArai BioFarma