- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
Run a Virtual Reality Experience
We can design a VR experience that is customised for you.
Virtual reality experiences are something that are becoming more common at exhibitions, events and trade shows. They not only attract customers onto your stand but they are also a great talking point and something that customers will share after the event. If you are interested in running a virtual reality experience for your clients but don't know where to start? Talk to us!
Here's a few examples of how VR can be used to great effect:
- An apartment developer wants prospective buyers to be able to take a virtual walk through their apartments, even before construction has begun.
- Training users in a specific field, such as surgery, driving or flying.
- Helping users overcome specific phobias.
- "Transporting" users to a specific location - such as a beach or party - whilst they are sampling a particular drink in the real world.
VR requires a high level of programming as the user needs to be immersed in an entire artificial world. This requires advanced programming skills, and where required it can easily be designed to integrate with your brand.
To discuss this further please call us on 0800 10 99 88 or request a quote.
- Get Quote
We have received our banner stand and put it up and down again and we are very happy with this.
Nice and easy to do and looks great.
Sue Conner Editor NZ Dog World/Website manager Dogs New Zealand