- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
Superwall Fabric Systems | Curved Wall
Superwall Curved Fabric Display Wall is the ideal easy to use and versatile back drop for tradeshows, conferences and media events
- Our most popular display wall due to it's lightweight and easy installation
- One-piece high colour dye-sublimated fabric graphic (no seam line)
- Fabric graphics can be easily interchanged
- Eco-friendly tensioned fabric graphic gives the impression of a solid wall (no creases!)
- Optional branded counters available to compliment your stand and provide a sales station
- Durable hardware with 5-Year Warranty
- Lightweight & easy installation (no tools required)
- Comes standard with padded carry case (hardcase is also available)
- Optional double-sided fabric skins available so your design can be viewed from all angles
- Custom sizes and shapes available
- Ideal for tradeshows, exhibitions, media events and conferences
- We offer a full design service if required
- More Detail
- Why chose a fabric display?
- Get Quote
This is one of the best innovations in curved display walls in the last ten years. Even if we do say so ourselves! Once you've started using the Waveline you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
Remember the old days when your only option was a pop-up display with the big heavy case on wheels? Times have well and truly changed. The Waveline is a 3 metre wide display that is cheaper, lighter, easier to use, and looks fabulous.
How it Works
The Waveline uses a super light aluminium framing system wrapped in a vibrant fabric outer. The fabric fits tightly around the frame and secures with a zip running down the side. This creates the ideal amount of tension in the fabric to give a smooth, curved finish.
Lightweight and Easy-to-Assemble
Packed into the carry bag, the Waveline weighs just 12 kilograms. Assembly of the frame takes one person no more than five minutes, and all that's left to do is slide the printed graphic over the outside. No tools required.
Different Prints? Different Skins!
If you have the type of business in which you need to change your graphics as you go from event to event, the Waveline is for you. With a single frame you can simply slide your new or replacement graphic over the top, providing even greater value and versatility.
(Width & Height options: 2259mm x 2259mm, 2995mm x 2259mm, 5260mm x 2259mm, 1400mm x 1400mm, 2259mm x 1400mm, 2259mm x 2259mm, 2995mm x 2259mm, 5890mm x 2259mm)
2. Frame Assembly
3. Frame Assembly
4. Frame Assembly
5. Fitting Fabric to Frame Assembly
6. Finished Stand
To discover more about the advantages of using Dye-sublimated fabric graphics in your portable display please click here.
Just letting you know that our show went really well last Wednesday night, and the backdrops look fabulous! Thanks again,”
Trelise Mansfield | Marketing Coordinator | Comworth Systems Ltd