- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
Towers & Fabric Exhibition Walls
Tower & Fabric Walls provide a highly portable & modular display solution that looks great.
- Ideal to create exhibition stand walls
- Erects in minutes - no tools required
- Full colour dye-sublimated fabric drop
- Additional graphics available
- Canvas carry bags available
- Optional clip-on brochure holders
- Square or triangular towers available
- Can be used in multiple configurations to suit any sized location
- Can be customised to suit your needs
- We offer a full design service if required
- More Detail
- Get Quote
Highly portable and easy to setup. So simple and very effective!
With a combination of portable Branding Towers & Dye-Sublimated Fabric Murals, create a versatile & eye-catching backdrop for your exhibition or trade show booth!
Long-life, fold-flat, reusable Towers are made from strong, durable, impervious, washable, extruded hollow core polypropylene and are available in a range of sizes and colours.
The crease resistant fabric 'walls' are digitally printed using a process called dye-sublimation. This enables you to have stunning full colour graphics that can be quickly rolled up, or folded down into your suitcase for small, lightweight transportation.
- Portable & Lightweight - everything folds down into sturdy carry cases for storage and transportation
- Easy to install - a 3 mtr wall takes less than 5 minutes to erect for 1 person and there are no tools required!
- Modular - easily adapted to all sizes of exhibition stands; i.e. You can use the same display for both a 3 & 6 mtr booth. The walls can even be displayed at right angles to each other or in a straight line!
- The system can easily be adapted and added to, as your needs change over time
- Interchangeable vibrant fabric graphics - As your marketing or sales message changes, the fabric drops can be replaced without the need to purchase a new stand.
- The murals are Dye Sublimation printed which results in a vibrant, true colour and long lasting image. The murals can even be washed!
- Great for multiple messages and brands - each section of the stand can be used to promote a different brand or message.
- An economical solution - after considering all of the advantages provided by the system, this is one of the most affordable freestanding exhibition wall systems on the market!
We offer a full custom design and manufacture service including; Large-format inkjet-printed Graphics, Sign writing and Screen Printing. We can produce special sizes shapes colours and finishes, Just Ask.
|Tower Height||From 2400 to 2700mm (94.5 to 106 inches)|
|Tower Diameter||Slimline: 300mm (11.8 inches)
Standard: 400mm (15.7 inches)
Large: 500mm (19.7 inches)
|Tower Shapes||Square, Triangle|
|Tower Shelf Options||White, Clear|
|Tower Finish||Regular, Velcro (up to 2400mm high)|
|Colour Options||White or graphics|
Carry Bag - Optional
Need help or a quote fast?
Call 0800 10 99 88 now to talk to our helpdesk.
“We chose Brandstand because: 1) You laminate the banners 2) You negotiated the price for us and stuck to it. Then the speed of delivery and friendliness of the service was awesome. Similarly the quality of the product exceeded our expectations. We are really excited about the prospect of showing off our new banner stand at the Search and Rescue conference this weekend. My bet is that there will be lots of people from the various SAR groups around the country that will be really envious of the quality of our display. We will of course have no hesitation in referring them to you. ”
Barry Were, YSAR Program Coordinator Hamilton,