- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2018
- Illuminated Products & Lightboxes
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
Cario Portable Display Panels
Cario double sided velcro receptive display panels are lightweight, strong, durable and can be built in a variety of configurations; one, two or three panels high by any length you need.
- Ideal as a portable poster or brochure display
- Modular double-sided panel system
- Velcro-receptive fabric 2-sides. Graphics and Lighting Kits available
- Standard panel size: 700mm wide x 1100mm high
- Custom sizes and design available
- 4-Panels per carry bag
- Enables product mounting onto panel faces
- Hire options available
- We offer a full design service if required
- More Detail
- Display Kit Options
- Get Quote
Our double-sided Velcro-receptive portable display boards are lightweight, strong, durable, and can be built in a variety of configurations to suit you.
Choose from one, two or three panels high by any width you need.
Pictures, signs, brochure racks and actual products can be attached to the panels by fixing self-adhesive Velcro hook coins or strips to your products or graphics. This makes the portable display panels ideal for displaying anything from posters to engine gaskets to boxes of chocolates.
Our portable display boards take minutes to assemble, and you'll love the fact that there are no tools required! The display panels are available in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements. We have a special price for our most popular Cario kit - 3m wide x 2.2m high.
Choose Between Two Systems
The ever-popular Cario system is the industry benchmark. Cario is a 'pole & clip' system, meaning each panel is provided separately. This provides you with outstanding versatility, giving you the option to set up your system a different way each time you use it.
Not sure which one is best for you? Simply
Brandstand panels are made from premium grade materials to ensure they last! We use smooth, long lasting brushed nylon fabric which gives the panels their clean, professional finish. Frames are made from extruded aluminium to provide a lightweight, robust border.
Options and Accessories
- Bags and Boxes
- Slat Wall Panels
- Free Standing Feet
So what type of panel material should I choose?
High Resolution Digital Prints
The most commonly used and cost effective production method. High resolution digital images printed onto high quality inkjet compatible medium. Laminated on both sides with a scuff resistant, durable, clear laminate.
Velcro Receptive Panels
Perfect for situations where you need to change your presentations to suit your audience or product promotion. With velcro receptive panels you can use your own promotional material as you see fit, and change it in seconds.
Portable Display Panels
- Robust, light anodized black aluminium frames and poles.
- Strong, injection moulded, plastic panel clips (pre-fitted to each panel.)
- Lightweight panels are covered with Velcro-receptive fabric on both sides but you can still use Drawing Pins and thumb tacks to fix your signs and graphics to the panels if you're out of self-adhesive velcro hook dots or strip.n.
- You can also bolt products to panels and cut special purpose holes in a panel; to frame a computer monitor for example.
Standard Panel Width: 750mm
Standard Panel Heights: 1m and 1.1m
We can and do make any size up to 2.4m x 1.2m.
Just tell us what you want.
Pole Diameter: 25mm
Standard Pole Heights: 1m or 1.1m to match panels.
Note: 2 poles are joined together end-to-end using a post joiner tube.
Just arrived home this hour and I’m off to the next conference on Saturday. Stands arrived in brilliant short time, so we had time to do a set up in the office before packing off to Melbourne. Stand looked excellent and worked brilliantly. I just packed all the books inside the plinths at night, fixed posters of key new product to the front of the plinths and we looked a million bucks! Did more business than we ever have at any previous conference. Thanks for the great display and such fast service. Cheers”
Gavin Medical Society Books Sydney (Australia)