The "Ormiston Hospital" Exhibition Kit
This package consists of:
- 1 x 2.95mtr straight Big Mural
- 1 x Angled Icon Bannerstand with carry bag (shelf and brochure holder are additional)
- 1 x Branded Round Display Pedestal in a carry bag
NB: All packages can be mixed and matched to meet your specific requirements
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight & portable – reduces freight costs!
- All products supplied in sturdy Carry bags or cases
- Quick & easy set-up and breakdown – no install & breakdown charges!
- High impact, replaceable graphics and imagery
- Endlessly flexible
- mix and match components to suit your products
- individual components can be used at your other events
- Each package is designed to fit within a standard sized exhibition booths
- High quality products
Artwork can be supplied directly by yourself (once the order is confirmed we will send you templates and specifications by email). Alternatively, Brandstand has its own in-house graphic design department and would be pleased to quote for the design once we have your brief. When you go to the check-out you can advise us which option you prefer.
We take pride in having one of the quickest turn arounds in the display and exhibition industry and can often perform miracles so if you need something sooner than the below timeframes just ask!
As a guideline the following lead times apply:
- Literature and poster displays: 1 – 2 working days
- Pull Up & Roll Up Bannerstands: 3 – 5 working days
- Tables, Plinths, Footpath signs: 5 – 7 working days
- Flags, Banners, Display walls, Fabric Counters: 6 – 10 working days
- Pop Up Gazebos: 10 – 15 working days
(*Please note the time shown is taken from the later out order confirmation, payment or supply of final approved artwork through to the day of dispatch (you will need to add the time for taken for delivery to your part of New Zealand).
Please complete the form below to enquire further about this product. One of our sales Specialists will come back to you within 24 hours with further information or call you with any questions that might help us give you the best solution.
Did you know?
WE RUN TRANS-TASMAN CAMPAIGNS
We work with our sister company in Sydney to deliver truly Trans Tasman campaigns. The combined team will take care of all the production, project management and logistics in both New Zealand and Australia, ensuring your budget is optimised and your stress levels are reduced!